Monday, June 29, 2009
I can't help but to feel careless and silly for what i did earlier on. Let me share with you, i headed to Watsons at my hometown. I grabbed those stuff I wanted and queued up to pay. When it's my turn i paid and grab two bags and went home.
It was drizzling when i was walking home, i wonder how come the items i bought require two big bags. I never open up the bags and see as I wanted to reach home fast.
When i reached home, i told my sister i bought some shampoo, etc and prepare to show to her. I reached in my hand to grab one of the item in the bag, (think of it, i want to laugh) I took a big bottle of hair spray, then i told my sister " eh, since when i bought this spray" then she replied " aiya, watsons will anyhow put freebie into the shopping bags de", i reached in my hand and grabbed another item,
3m acne patch sticker this time and again, the item is not mine... I started panic... I opened up and in shocked, realise everything is not mine! gosh!!! First thing came across my mind, i steal things!!! hahaa.... my parents and siblings laughing away...
Being a honest individual, I decided to return the bag of items to Watson
after my dinner. My mom accompanied me to Watson. I looked for the cashier who attended me and i told her, these items i accidentally took just now. She was very thankful towards me and mentioned if i didn't return them, she has to pay for those items. My mom added that we came all the way in rainy day... the cashier thanked her as well.
My ethica| issues for accountancy doesn't score well for nothing hor... keke


stolen items

my items
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:38 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "