*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I told my sis that i want to blog, she warned me not to follow my "fellow colleague at work" whom always complaint about work or company stuff via her blog. Alright, I'm a civilized person and i will control myself..I admit I'm not good in conveying my message but at least i do my part at work!

Before i left the office for the day, i walked to my boss cubicle to see whether she's free to talk, unfortunately she was on the phone so i left the office in tears. She always told us, we could always look for her when we met problem at work... I wish i could pull out my courage to talk to her. I don't expect to change anything, I just need to let her know what's really going on. haiz...

Maybe God has a better plan for me. (:


-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:51 PM|

|