*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Woohoo!!! This is my first entry of the year 2008! I very much wanted to blog yesterday after my last crappy exam paper...but i was too tired and sleepy to blog and also afraid i can't log in anymore. How can it be right? I'm always good in remember not so important stuff, rather than those critical ones like my "Positive Acc0unting The0ry"...sigh... I seriously think my memory is deteriorating, but I really hope my memory can last like another year coz i still got a few more papers before i can declare my brain concuss...

I'm pretty much in relax mood, after my stupid exams...Was back at work today, quite a few colleagues commented that they can finally see me smiling again. I'm ashamed to say that I get stress up easily until i get pissed off at work. I shouldn't have done that. Conclusion, is all E.X.A.M's fault or maybe studies' fault.

Joycelyn has been mugging with me n evil twin for the past few weekends...
http://spellmynamewith2ys-joycelyn.blogspot.com/ she illegally placed some pics inside her blog...Haha.. funnie one..

Anyway, people out there who are still mugging real hard for upcoming papers, Good luck and jia you!

Okie, till then I shall get going...Goodnite peeps!

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:06 AM|

|