*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I have been wif tis co for 1yr 1mth and 12days...How time flies... =)

Later of the day, i guess i gonna be sitting and walking around the office secretly capture the last memories i have in |RA5. I hope i would strong, so tat i wont cry but tough la, even now, i'm full of emotions typing tis entry.

I have already started packing my stuff at work since monday. Those photos,lil bears,sourvenirs,keychains which previously hanging around my workstation were taken down and filled up a paper bag fully to bring home. When i brought tat paper bag of "toys" home, my mom n sis were so surprised till they asked whether i go to office work or go to play? :p I tink most of the lil "toys" were contributed by my colleagues bah...

Oh ya, i did my first n last helpdesk for a full day. It was terror to me...It definitely not nice talking to those peepz...they are so not frdly. Buden come to tink of it, who would be happy to pay so much for t@x? hahaa... wadever it is.. but Nevertheless, i'm blessed to have helpful colleagues n seniors around to guide and give me their helping hands. I'm so grateful to them. hohoho...

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |12:34 AM|

|