*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, July 30, 2006

My saturday was a pleasant one :)

Went gym wif joyce n sis in the morning, after which came home and "rot" coz i couldn't make up my mind whether to go salon today or tml.(shld be tml) Then i msg a few frds to see anyone is free to go shpg wif me and realise everyone got a date wif frds. yahh...all went out except me :(

However, my parents are kind enough to "accompany" their pathetic daughter Hehee...Coz in the evening we went dinner at toa payoh lorong 5 for char kway teow den took a stroll at toa payoh central. I bought some "Jam Bu"(a fruit) and sour plum power... Oh i like it, after |inn introduced the "eating method" to me. Nice wor...

Eventually at late evening, |ing met me for "la kopi" but we ended up having la milk tea instead. Joyce n sis joined us as well.

I shared them abt my |nterview jokes... Those |nterviews made me wanna dig a hole to bury my head! How i wish the interview could end faster. I was damn nervous... -__-!!! I HATE going for interviews, I really Couldn't hold a normal conversation wif strangers!! I'm such a introvert bOoo!!! =(

|ing said she wanna chg hp, Yeahh...is actually the same one, which i'm eyeing on... buden i got limited re$ource...hmm..perhaps i'm juz stingy bah...

I'm eyeing at a heels...awww...it is pwetty! |linn told me to buy the other time, but i nvr...i show double J, but they said "so-so". Hmm..it been weeks le, dunno still have mah...shall try my luck tml if i happen to go town bah.

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |12:26 AM|

|