*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm down with fever and stomach flu so i'm on mc today. =)

I was awaken by my sudden stomach pain in the morning almost pass out in the toilet! But somehow i still drag myself to work. The feeling is terrible; stomach pain, feverish, feel like throwing out, feel cold and not forgetting body-aching.

I slept from 9+pm to 9 am today, yet i'm still feeling sleepy..hmm..must be the fever medicine. OHohh...I finally manage to watch "The Oprah Winfrey Show" le. It was great! I wan to watch again...more leave n mc pls! opps...I need to run lots errands later...Boohoo~

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |10:45 AM|

|