*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I am fat, i am plump, i am obese, i am fugly(fat+ugly), i am miss porky pig (named by sis n bro, *hmmfp*, i am miss pink elly=pink elephant (named by ws) *hmfp*

I am waiting for 6.30pm, so tat i could go jogging...i turned down dinner date, coz i would be a stinko cum sweaty pig after my jog.

I am still suffering some muscle pain due to yesterday gym workout. but who cares... Sitting infront of pc, makes one fat as well... i need to go.

Okie, tis fatty gal here needs to get prepare for the jog later. Well, i got my mp3 to keep me entertain while jogging but i still HATE jogging!

Sign off,
A fatty gal who is very unwilling to jog.

p.s. should i join ly for tai ji quan lesson?? does tat helps to turn my fat?

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |6:03 PM|

|