*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Migraine is killing me since last evening. I thought after meeting joycelyn, went home sleep early, will be alright but tis morning even worst. Anyway, Thank god tat Sandy's "mini pharmacy @ work", come to my rescue. I'm better now. Thanks gal!

I will be half-day leave later, accompany mom for checkup at SGH. Oh ya, sis will be going as well...maybe can go shopping as well?

Oh ya...june is a joyous month but a burn in one's pocket eh? My ITE gals-xw's wedding dinner on 11th, gina's baby mthsary on 17th, whereas martina's rom on 20th.. I could picture my bank a/c depleting very soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |12:02 PM|

|