*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Migraine is killing me since last evening. I thought after meeting joycelyn, went home sleep early, will be alright but tis morning even worst. Anyway, Thank god tat Sandy’s "mini pharmacy", come to my rescues. I'm better now. Thanks gal!

I will be half-day leave later, accompany mom for checkup at SGH. Oh ya, sis will be going as well...maybe can go shopping as well?

Oh ya…june is a joyous month eh? My ITE gals- xw getting married on 11th, gina’s baby mthsary on 17th, whereas martina’s rom on 20th.. I could see my bank a/c depleting very soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |12:02 PM|

|