Wednesday, March 29, 2006
I'm so sorry, Mr snail.Haiz, I'm having dizzy spell. =( Is there something to do with Karma?
my family n i went changi village for dinner, den bro dropped us before he left for something else, and silly me cant wait to see those doggies at bro place, as usual i ran back, den i stepped on "something" wif my big-fat-clumsy-right foot accidentally. got tis "crack crack" sound... evil twin den said loudly: " eh, u stepped on a snail u know " I was shocked...My god...tat snail which i always see along the stairs......... I killed it... I'm a murderer......
I would usually "chiam" when i saw it crawling, i swear!! But den last nite, haiz i was too ignorant...
I started mumbling: i killed tat innocent snail...i killed it..
Evil twin: u so cruel lei..
I even asked sis-in-law whether she got see tat snail there before anot..and she did.
*once again, i felt guilty*
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:58 AM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "