*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happie Lunar New Year! =)

Did our last min of tidying up the house...I vaccum n mopped the house and changed my bedsheet too. I was suppose to meet linn to collect my opi nail polish but i didn't, maybe one of these days bah.

Had our earlier reunion dinner at 4pm+ bcoz bro and sis-in law got second round @ her family side... After our dinner, we sat around and chat while watching tv... Then bro n sis in law gave us ang baos den follow by mom...

Evening time, mom, sis n me were busy painting our nails...DIY @ home coz no money to go for manicure or pedicure lor. kekeke.. cheapo us.

Oh yah, we asked farah for the recipe of "honey cornflakes". And we baked using the toaster given by bro... I know abit pathetic coz we got no oven @ home mah. The first batch of honey cornflakes was "Chao Tah"! hahaa..black like wad only! But the subsequent ones were alright... =) Hehee..I love those honey cornflakes, whenever hari raya my ex-neighbours would bring some to us, hmm.. most of my frds would know me n sis love tat. Last dec, farah oso passed me a container of her homemake honey cornflakes... I also tried Aida's one before during poly days too.

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |3:29 AM|

|