*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I was pretty free in the office, as our system isn't working well these couple of days. Kekeke...And i write a list of name for x'mas present shopping. I have got in mind what to buy for who le...However, so far i only settle wif Sec sch frd & Farahrina presents... Hopefully i will be able to buy all the x'mas presents for whoever i'll be giving by tis weekend, coz the time is running up. I know the town is crowded wif xmas shoppers..wad to do, i need to get my shopping done too...

Met those chaps, namely: aida, alan, simon last evening after work... As i released from work at 5.30pm...and therefore i reached damn early so i went to roam around..city hall den to city link. Went mang0 and take a look..Wahh damn crowded! Walked a round or two den left tat place. Kuku me, i decided to buy a black dress from m)phosis after trying on... I must be crazy...50over bucks... not a impulse buying i hope.

Idiotic, the rest only came at 7+ although they stated 6.30pm. We had dinner, shopping, played daytona, pool den la'kopi to wee hours... $imon told us lots of "happening stuffs" of NS... Freaky~~

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |12:02 PM|

|