*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ho Ho Ho.. My body is aching now... I attended my first aerobics lesson tis evening. I was rushing like mad sia, coz the lesson starts at 7pm and i only got home like 6.30pm, wash face, brush teeth, get changed to sport attire den i fly there like a pig. *oink oink*

I enjoy the aerobics lesson very much, although i couldn't really catch up some parts... I seem so clumsy n slow at times..tsk tsk..but overall is a great workout. Not only aunties join k, there's lots of youngsters too. =)

Backtrack abit...

Met up wif Linn, Ling and Loos(triple L) last evening for x'mas gathering... hohoho..I got 2 additional x'mas gift from Ling n Loos. How nice n sweet of them.. Ling gave me lil twin stars banner and a box of royce choco(i been grumbling tat i never eat expen$ive choco, thats y she gave me bah) hahaa..Thanks wor. And not forgetting Loos for her ultra creative x'mas card, got my face on it siaa...The power of WWW. ya?? And thechicken soup, opps i mean small towel. Thank u so much for spending the effort, gals.

Ohh yeah, my frd's wedding on x'mas day itself was pretty fun except for some "extra ppl" hahaa...forget it. We only managed to take a few fotos coz no ones bring except me, yet my batteries died on me. See, the problem of being lazy to charge battery.

I wan to come out wif a list of new year resolution too... =)

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:39 PM|

|