*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Y'day i went to make specz after work. Supposely, to wait for my sis, but i "try to be independent" and i went ahead alone... The same toa pay0h optical which me and sis always frequent.. I told the person, what exactly i wanted. I tried quite a number of pairs, i got nobody to ask for opinion so i ask the optical person, she said i look fierce in black frame, and suggested me to wear red or bluee.. No way, blue or red..i got those before.. =p So i stick back to my choice, although i look gong gong..but who cares?? I only wear specz at home or nearby.

Idiotic, costed me 180bucks, luckily i backup from my very first choice of specz frame, otherwise i gotta fork up 280bucks lor... bloody exp. My budget is only 150bucks lor.. puiz puiz!! Anyway, gonna collect my specz tml... WHeeeEEee... =)

In evening, met up joyce|yn....we she grumbled and complained non-stop till 12am+ and her last bus gone~ AT first i Thought she would wan to take cab but she's daring enuff to ask me to drive her home.. I was like "WAT"???? I quickly told her i couldn't manage my dad' manual renau|t lor... She juz forced me to drive her home..

Then i called home, and ask mom, "can i use papa's car to send my frd home"
Mom replied: "Huh, U know how to drive meh?, u wait i pass phone to ur papa" (ya, true enuff, i cant lor~!)

Den i repeat myself again, "papa, can i use ur car to send my frd home"'
Papa replied: "wad u toking" i mean u can manage meh"?? (see everyone knows me well)
Papa den said i send ur frd home instead la.

My foot ar, in the end i was the one controlling the stupid steerling wheel lor. Nevertheless, I believe those in car, had a adventureous ride eh?? As usual, my dad sat beside me and nagged n nagged thru' out the journey from bishan to amk.

I really need more practise lor...

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:36 PM|

|