*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

WhEeee I'm semi-ready for my bkk trip, which will be tml. I gotta do last min packing tonite to make sure i bring necessary stuff.

Asked my sis to change currency for me instead as her workplace there; got better rates, and my dad passed us around 3,000bauht as well. I just hope tat i wont be a impulsive shopper when i reach there...Eh, but who cares?! Like wad others said, their stuff are dirt cheap... Hmm...shall let me experience myself, before i conclude the same way..kekeke..

Wanna buy lotsa of doggies stuffs for the lil ones and not forgetting joyce|yn's dearest hersheys!! =P Oh, i was at bro hse last evening, asked him wad he wants, he said T-shirts... Mom already kept reminding us to buy for sis-in-law...Kaoz of coz we would buy...Buy for her doggies..hahaa

So excited already...Farahrina said that we have to "shop till drop"... (-__-") We shall who become penniless first... kekeke

Hope tat we will manage to find the internet cafe where f|owerpodders went... I wanna surf net there too~~!!!

Hehee... i got 4 pages of shopping list and 2 pages of places checklist to visit...
Got a lot of must do, must buy and must eat.

Bangkok, Here i ComE. WhEEeeeEEEeee

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:23 PM|

|