*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Viola~I'm done wif the wisd0m teeth operation... Phew~~ glad tat is over... I have 2 lesser teeth in my mouth! I'm feeling numbness in my mouth and tongue rite now.. however i tink the pain will start attacking me in awhile time.. Hell i called tat..

I'm currently holding a small face towel wrapped wif ice cubes to ease the swelling of my chubby face...

Oh my, i was shiving before the operation started... The injection which prevent any feeling of pain during the operation is HELL, i tell u! AFter which, is all about drilling sounds and pressure against my teeth... During the whole process, the dentist kept commenting that my mouth is small, my tooth is rotated, stitches running thru'..blah blah.. tats really freak me out.. Nevertheless, the dentist is a nice lady =) Oh next week gotta go back to remove stitches... EEeekkkk~~

And u know wad, i'm 510bucks poorer now.. BooHoo~~ shld have extract it after my BKK trip.. but too bad lor~ Think end of tis year, i will go for teeth cleaning bahh...

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:30 PM|

|