*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Managed to resize all 90 over graduation day photos last nite, even sent it to some teachers...

Hi Dor|s and Dore3n,

Thanks for the pictures. I'll forward to Mr L0u the picture that he took with the both of you.

It has been a great pleasure teaching your batch. All the best to the both of you and do keep in touch.

Cheers
|vy L1m


Oh mine...after seeing my lecturers' replies, i started to miss sch days again.

Anyway, I'm adapting to working life("like real") Oh ya, today is my one month working there already... I do nothing but c0rporat3 t@x t@x t@x...

Gonna post some before and after pics of my office desk...

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |10:34 PM|

|