*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Why am i at home now, while liping n sis enjoying themselves at club m0m0?? Argghh... liping still able tempt me by asking why i grow spider wax at home and never join them...Hmpff... I will join next time lah..

Mom asked me to wait till sis returns home... -___-!||

All thanks to the "good weather" today and i couldn't go cycling @ east c0ast. Well, linn n I went "window shopping" instead. Nothing looks nice to me....(ya, as if...no money excuse) We even went Marina sq area and watched Fireworks before having our dinner at Car|'s Jr. Yummilicious wor...their burger is super huge. Their slogon is it's gonna be messy.. (I'm soooo agree wif tat)

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |3:55 AM|

|