*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Listenin' to Jolin's Tian Kong. Love tis song lately... bitter sweet song. There's another guy version, 933fm is playing it recently.

Popped J8 level 2 after dinner juz now... Saw the displaying of straits times's photographs. Some historical and meaningful photos of the past n present. Drop by and take a look if u'r happen to be there.

Oh my god, my buddy @ work is giving me hard time... My buddy is so damn bloody strict and nasty at times~~Nevertheless I simply gotta get used to her method, is good for my own sake. I really have make an effort to bring/carry/drag/throw back those tax notes back to read thru' manz bcos 2nd phrase of training is coming up next week. However when i tink of how heavy the file is, I want to faint.

Bro n sis in law will be going china for honeymoon...which means the 3 doggies will be staying @ my place, as well as his car. WhEEeeeEE... I wanna drive, but i dunno how to do parking without any guidance!? Maybe i should get those poles, which we used during driving lessons?? kekeke..



P.S Confidant or lover? wakaranai

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |10:44 PM|

|