Sunday, July 31, 2005
I went swimming in the late afternoon...The pool is crowded and also DIRTY!!! I will tink twice next time when i go swimming on Sunday... I managed to swim 10 lapz whereas sis did 6lapz... As for lichuen..hahaha i not sure, coz she swam at middle pool... i called tat kids' pool lor! Feeling rather nice after exercise. My colleagues asked me to join them for badminton, tink i will play wif them if far@h is joining bah..
I saw a cute guy in blue swimming trunk guy... Fit and Tanned.. Droolingz~~~ Hahaa...Nothing much...after swimming went dinner. Those fellas trying to be funnie said tat i look like his sister.. I just smilez. -___-!!! I was thinking, u dun look like my bro lor.
Tml training again... hope time pass faster at work...
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:49 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "