*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I love g|nger, pepper & saber to Bitzzz. Yeah, I simply love doggies... Bro said tat there will be a dog event @ west c0ast on 8th of Aug. so...Pls bring me there, plz??

Tis week seems like passing fast coz friday i'm on leave. *yippe* Can't wait to see my poly cliques, lecturers, coursemates and frdz on graduation day!

Was at town awhile ago, to accompany the gals to get their graduation outfit.. Sis bought her shoes, as for me, tink i would be wearing the old one bah??

Sis n I "volunteered" to create Bro n sis-in-law's photos into powerpoint slides for their guests' viewing purpose on Customary dinner... -__-!!!

Oh yeah, I will be going to Bangkok for a 4 days 3 nights getaway on September?? WheEEee.. Gonna bring back lots of stuffs.. From inner to outer & even Top to Toes: Lingerie, birkens, adid@s, levis, flip flops, cometics, doggies'stuffs and etc... However, i would have to stop my unnecessary spending in s'pore first... If not i'm left wif peanuts when i go BKK.... Galz, meanwhile control k!!

Did i mention that i saw X|axue in town juz now.. sis n i tink that she's short. =X

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:00 PM|

|