*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I have nice colleagues @ work... They are a bunch of chatty and frdly gals. On and off the gals would walk pass and chit chat awhile. There's one particular temp gal who juz graduated from SP, is a super crappy gal. I love her crap!! It's really nice to be there for tis short period...0ppzie. Good time comes to an end. How true sia..

My exec came to office and give out her wedding invitation cards... OMG!! I am invited too... I'm only a colleague or subordinate of hers for 2 weeks only...why invite me?? Hahaa... Most probably i wont be going... so paiseh.

Forgotten to snap a pic of my L-shaped desk... Everyone is dressed up nicely... bcos "corpor@te Im@ge" really matters a lot to them. Ohh yah.. saw tat doctor who did checkup for me... paiseh sia.. -__-!||

Met the gals @ bugis y'day... its gd tat we meet up occasionally coz it is so stressed @ work...

Sis recommended Mich@el, our frd Fen as his hair model... So we gonna go and give them our moral support tat day @ a club.

Ohh... tired... gotta go..byez

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:06 PM|

|