*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

WhheeEEe.. Caught Init|al D wif my sec sch frds and sister on Monday nite. I love tis movie to Bitsssszz!!! I wanna watch again!! Hahaa.. Jay is way too cool!!! The way he drives, omg!!! haahaaa... I know is acting lah. XD The other casts like Edison and Shawn is great too..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After the movie, our dearie fen drove us home....She tried to act cool by driving real fast at the basement carpark and she over short when we reached the turning point, she still gotta reversed lor!! We laughed like crazy in the car lor..As if hers is Jay's AE86, Edison's FC or Shawn's GTR lor!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oppsie, took tis @ J8.. Jay is soooo CuTE!

Came back from my bro's place.. Tat place is kind of "ulu" but spacious... Quite a nice place for a getaway...coz no shops around only army camps...hahaa... I admire my bro, he stays there alone wif 3 dogs... so brave! hahaa.. tats my bro lor! Anyway, got doggies to accompany him still not so bad bahh... =) We will try to go there frequently to visit him and doggies wor..

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:07 PM|

|