*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Well....well...time @ office getting easier to past when one gets real busy... *mad gal* Wanted to snap a few shots of my office desk but i always tend to forget abt it. Hopefully, I will take a few snapshots on Monday

Hmm...Am I consider fickled minded or job hopper if i were to change my job again?

I never really rant abt work here in blogging world... I'm getting along pretty well wif my colleagues at work. Oh yah, did i mention i steal a few glances of cute guys at workplace? HAhaa... c.u.t.e siaa

Oh sad to say tat i cant join the rest of the volunteers for the camp thingy. As my mgr disapproved my swopping of alternate saturday off. Even though I told my superior n HR person since the commercing of work.

Peepz ard me who are up to date, will know where i'm heading soon... =) Is just the matter of time...

Got really tired already, Nitezz and enjoy ur weekends Peepz! Luv ya....*muackz*

Thankz to those who are kind enuff to be my grumblings listeners...*honton ni arigato ne* =)

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |12:50 AM|

|