*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday is usually meant for me to "rot" @ home. However, I went shopping wif my buddy, linn. We took bus54 to GreatWorldC|ty...Still gotta walked a distant though...Saw quite a few or shld i say many luxurious cars passing by us. Then i realise that residence area is filled with condomiumns. Oh Yah, did i mention it is my first time to GWC. Yeah, called me a moutain or wadever! I love tat place... got my fav. kenny roger. Hahaa.. Greedy me! Anyway, my main purpose is to visit the z@ara there to spend my voucher...Nahhh ended up never buy anything there instead I bought a top from WH...

After which, we took bus to orchard for another round of window shopping.. Yahh both of us, are kind of broke.. The most saddening part is when one gets really broke, everything seems so NICE! If only i strike lottery just like tat fella... NAhh.. dreaming ah!! I dun even buy any in the first place...how to win??

Bought a working top from gg>5..super ex! 20% off still so exp...I must be blindfolded tat very moment! Blahh blahh watever la...

Me n linn was toking abt the lousy guys we met in our life... Hahaa.. got a few common areas eh? Boo... and shoo shoo to lousy guys!!

Yeah, agreed to r@y... go out wif linn, will realise got many guys kept looking @ her... Too pretty and sweet liao sia!! hahaa..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
linn's digicam got Dreamy effects sia!! hahaa...


P.S. |gnorance is bliss...

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:43 PM|

|