Thursday, June 02, 2005
I dun really wish to tok abt my work... coz it isn't going smoothly which i thought it would be... Perhaps It's just the beginning or otherwise? Got company D&D on July... I doubt i'm still there... Oppz.. hahaa wadever lah
I went to met my poly frdz last evening... A nice gathering i called that... It's real nice to see familiar faces... Miss them alot...Miss our friday madness.. Miss those days at school... miss everything back in NYP... Good times passed way to fast yah. Hope to see everyone of them on Graduation Ceremony! Toking about graduation, mom even asked me whether got limit person to go anot... She wanna ask my bro along!? I was like "huh" me poly grad only lor.. Imagine me and sis got so "many supporters" hahaa... *paiseh sia*
Here's some visual aids sponsored by Agnes.. Heez




Oh yah.. WS said tat she cant view my blog?? Think is the photobucket exceeded the bandwidth bahh... shld be okie liao rite?? I will go and check out her blog since she said she got UPDATES ALOT!!! I shall see how many is ALOT!! Hahaa...
I love fridays... Meeting my sec sch gals... Oh ling is having her paper soon, Jia you, jia you wor!!! Ling, just imagine u'r a lawyer can liao!! hahaaa...
P.S. Sorrie to those, who kena to hear my grumblings abt my job...
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:15 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "