*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, June 05, 2005

The BBQ organised by us, was interesting. As per usual the 6 of us... Fiz brought her guy whereas Je@n brought her lil cousin along. A small gathering organised by Fiz. Next mth, will be my turn..We have roughly discuss wad we gonna do liao...

Oh Ohh.. I saw some doggies gathering at the park @ Yishun... hehee.. I went over and played wif them.. I saw my fav. dog breed there!! A Sc0ttishTerrier, named charcoal! Oh my dog god. So CUUTTTEEEE!! I chatted wif the dog owner, she is a friendly young gal... Dog owners are meant to be frdly n caring i guess. She said her dog is 1year + liaoo, full growth.. Costed 1.9k! I even told her before i came over i was wondering is tat a sc0ttish terrier anot.. It really is... Rarely see any in s'pore.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Updatez wif the gerz...everyone is working already. NTU has yet to reply them...Which means still they can still pin some hope bah? So far only heard HuiChen, our Accountancy T0p Student received from NTU.. Oh ya, je@n mentioned that Mah@thir oso received from NUS n NTU liao... So nice to continue study.. Envy them~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our BBQ food... Agar Agar & Konnyaku made by L@ureen's mom...All BBQ stuffs were prepared and organised by Fiz( small n Big ).. Thankz for the hard work k.
Oh did i mention that they said our salad is nice?? Even my mom said nice too. Haha...NExt time, got any event i can make again.. coz is REALLY EASY!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |2:10 PM|

|