Friday, May 06, 2005
Phew~~ It's so nice to return home before 5pm. The train is slightly less crowded. Wonder why? Hehee..I went for an interview in a "powderful" place. The security is very tight.... Sis and me gotta went thru quite a few security access.
Shld I conclude tat i had a embarrasing moment during the interview session.. I threw the fellow Nypians' faces!

I should have read up on Financial stuffs...I never expect them to ask me abt tat coz i was supposed to interview for Accounting positions. See lah, how unprepared am I sia?

The best thing is: there was 5 persons sit in for my interview. I wasn't prepared at all! I was so soft spoken, as per usual. hahaa..If only I can talk as loud as i usually do.

Oh yah.. the accounting answers which they asked i was able to answer but as for the financial part... I'm a goner! Forget it, it's over.....
Meeting the gals for la kopi session later...
I still gotta work tml... So sad.
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |5:20 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "