*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Gonna thanks all my dear friends who were so concern about my first day of work.... Hahaa... Love u peepz! *MuAckZ* Anyway I still adapting to working life... Peeps at my workplace are nice... environment is nice too... job scope is like moutain high though...*poor me* Peeps there stay back real late for OT manz! Freak me out! I guess this is the real accounting line...

Ohh thankz Loos for her encouraging words..."the chinese saying, the bridge will be straight when the boat reach the.. er... head?" Means that when the thing comes, it will be solved, dun worry that much. Heheez... I always use tat chinese saying when the projects deadlines or exams are near...

Okie... It's bedtime...Nite nitez

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:18 PM|

|