Sunday, May 15, 2005
Almost forgotten that Laureen invited us to her chalet @ ECP today.... Met the gals and went wif them... We rent the bikes and cycled to her chalet to meet her. It was so tiring to cycle to the another end of ECP... Gosh, as usual our dear Jean lost her way so many times... *hahaa* she ahh simply cycle too slow liao lah.. =P Saw a frd, he was cycling there too when we walking back to the chalet. We just waved "Hi" at each other.
I can feel my legs aching now... Boo~
Saw Shirley and chatted wif her abt tat programme thingy... She's still seeing that regular guy..hiak hiak... She advised me not to eat carbo at nite in order to slim down... But the problem is can i survive without eating carbo?? I will most probably faint sia! She said that she didnt take carbo for a week just bcos of tat programme and nearly fainted... I was like: Wah, why such a hassle!? Oh yah, she and martina go swimming every wednesday at hougang. If only they swim at bishan....I surely join! Hmm..tink i cant swim too..Auntie will be visiting soon bah... As for jogging... she wants me to join her at hougang... so far again?? I dislike jogging, I only jog when i hit the gym. She and colleagues cycle every sunday...Maybe i can consider cycling. I seriously need to shed off some fats...Bro's wedding is coming real soon. I wanna look nice on his big day too.. *w|nkZ*
Oh Yeah..linn, i wanna learn blading!!! I saw peeps blading today again... I wanna blade like them.. It's like so cool to blade!! Learn at bishan park after I end tis assignment. pls guide me along however pls stand away from me when i fall if not i cant imagine wad will happen. hahaa..
Ohh gotta drag myself to work again... Boring!
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |10:42 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "