[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "
Went to sign letter of appointment in the afternoon... The HR person is nice and helpful. She briefed me on the necessary stuff.. And I like a problem kid, kept asking her questions -__-!|| Must clear my doubts mah.. Anyway i realised that i have or shld i say MUST wear covered toes shoes.. Yah, Again!!! Haiz...Wad to do.. Corporate Image is important mahh... As if my toes really that ugly lor! I got paint my nails one k! Just that they dun appreciate.
In order to comfort myself, I try to think that Guys are actually lagi poor thing! GUYs have to wear long sleeve shirt, pants of coz those black polished shoes.. Hahaa... Just to make myself feel better...
Met up wif linn and we went shopping around Bugis... Kind of dizzy after walking around at Bugis village. Maybe bcos of the air ventilation there. Will avoid going there ahh... linn & myself still tink tat MNG n Z@RA still the best... hahaa.. As if we rich only ahh! We went back to our hometown to meet sis for dinner and continue some shopping (Great Singapore Sales started liao wad). Believe it, each of us bought a pair of footwear... Are we really lack of footwears or wad?? Hahaa..
Hope my Auntie wont visit me tml, i need to do medical checkup...
Okies..shall continue again.. Byez peepz =)
**************************************************************************
I'm worrying too much of "unnecessary" stuffs these days. Afterall life is too short, I would want to lead a happier life from now onwards. (sound as if i'm not happy sia) Something just bothering me. Or isit the time of the month? XD
After hearing so many barking from sis, i gave tat agency a call tis morning. They said that my pay will be credited on the 1st or 2nd of June... which is next week. How true?? I shall wait and see.
Was browsing the jobdb$ webby, saw tat position/company which i went for interview few weeks back, they are advertising again eh. Does that means that the person whom they employed run away?? God knows... Kekeke..
flying towards my dreams
@ |12:29 PM|