Sunday, May 15, 2005
Hmm.. I hope this would be the last saturday I am required to working. It is simply too tiring to even thought of working on Saturdays... Shh..shh.. Dun let sis knows this, if not she would be mad! *keke* The feelings suckz!
I was the first person to reach office today...It was so dark along the route to my dept...as all the lights were switched off and i dunno where to find the switches! HAhaa.. So I just dashed to my office and on the lights and wait for the rest to walk in one by one. A colleague bought me a sandwich, as i didnt eat breakfast. =)
Left the office on the dot. to meet Ling for lunchie. After that we went separate ways. Sis joined me at m.i.n.d.z today. The volunteers there, were kind of surprise to see "another me" hahaa... Anyway I have been missing in actions for the previous saturdays, therefore it's nice to join them in those activities again. I realised that i'm slightly open up to the members liao. As for now I have to learn to interact more wif them probably.

The volunteers mentioned about the big w@lk and ac|d c@mp thingy...Big walk, i confirm going bcos i registered wif tat Mr M liao but havent pay that 4bucks nia... Hahaa..Guess wad he said "Eh, u wan nissan hor, must pay 4dollars first hor.."

Oh i would be very interested in the camp thingy too... sounds great. Just hope that Auntie wont visit me during those few days....
okie gtg, nitezz
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:40 AM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "