*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Saturday, February 05, 2005

I hardly go swimming in the late morning coz i dun wan to get tanned. However, our dearest WS met me at 9.30am for a swim at the sch pool but she was pretty late. The moment she arrived...she could see my super black face. After awhile, i'm back to my usual self....cracking jokes and laughing away wif her..

There were quite a no. of ppl swimming today. I would say tat the school pool is well maintained and CLEAN as compared to those public swimming complex. I think the credit shld goes to the cleaning machine in the pool.

Saw a few guys kena trapped by the cleaning machine wire thingy... Yeah i was laughing away in the pool when i swum behind them and saw wad happened... I actually had to swim to the edge in order to continue my laughter.. The cleaning machine wire thingy was floating on the surface of the pool but the guys couldn't see.. WAHAhaa.. Ws even had a few mouthfuls of chlorine water..(HOw's the taste eh?) kekeke

BTW, MR SUNNY Sun hanging up there this morning was so glaring that could turn me into a Roasted pig so dun be surprised if u see me in a darker tone.. bleahh

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:05 AM|

|