*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I havent been sleeping well lately due to several tests and prjs. I'm done with Management A/ctg test and Entrepreneur Presentation today... Wanseen and I actually realised that our grp member is a "so-called" genius.. Hahaa... He helped us to do our powerpoint slides although we were the ones presenting.. *so bad of us* Anyway feel so much relieve. OOppzz I almost forgot about tomorrow quiz, later gotta read abit.

Wa Laa~~!!! I finally bought a new hp(N6230) to replace my mal-function(N6610). I bought it at the price of $464 after trade-in. In addition, i got an extra battery @ $18.

Somehow, i felt so much "safer" buying from Nokia shop than those "ah-beng handphones shops" Ohh yeah, gotta thanks my dearest buddy for accompany me just now. *winkZ* I will drop by ur house one of these day yah??




I'm kind of contented getting this phone because the function i wanted, is all available. Although the camera is not as gd as compared to N7610, i always got my digicam rite?? keke...

Oh okies...gtg... sis wanna use pc..
Will update again.

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |8:31 PM|

|