*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

wHeEEeeeee!!! Had 2 full hours of nap and i'm feeling so energetic can! I thought of going swimming in the late afternoon(nice weather), but think of those piling up projects and tutorials. I drop the idea. Those projects are freaking me out can!

Every year without failed, my ex-colleagues and i would set a date to shop for CNY's goodies at Chinatown. However I couldn't make it this time round, I have make-up lecture and tutorial until 10pm! $#%^@!*& Tat's my luck! Heheeezz... my coll said that they would accp me again, if i really wanna go... so nice eh??

NYP is having OPEN HOUSE on 19, 20 and 22 Jan from 10am to 5.30pm daily. For more infor, pls log on www.nyp.edu.sg
My bro being an O Level candidate this year, would be coming down to NYP for open hse too... *hiak hiak* i would go and disturb him when i see him in campus.

Okies, time for research and stuffs... Buai Buaiz...



P.S. linn, i wanna go ur place to make a glasses....

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |5:34 PM|

|