Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Was waiting for elevator at my block, then there's a guy in business attire came and stand "real close" beside me so I took a glance of him and realised that he was smiling at me. (I was damn pissed off that point of time because i was still mad about my dad over the hp incident)
I thought of pretending to open letter box to avoid the same lift as tat guy. However, i didn't because i got this "dun provoke me" written on my super black face so i bet he don't dare.
Eventually, tat fellow really did initiate a conversation with me
1st Question: Just got back from work ar?
My replied: "I'm a student"
2nd question: Oh ic, poly ar? My replied: Um.. yah
3rd: I live at 5th floor, and u?
My replied: 9th floor(i tot of telling lie but i'm a honest kid, you see)
[[The lift seemed like moving super slow at the point of time lor!]]
Finally!! the lift reached his level... he went off and said "see u around".
I tried to smile back but i couldn't lor... -___-!!!
U must be thinking: "Weird eh... talk to a over-frdly neighbour in a lift"
Earlier of the day, i received a call from this lady, saying that she's from Phillips Securities.( if i'm not wrg ) She was offering me a position of Financial Representative or Executive thingy.... She even asked me whether i'm free on Thursday for a interview. I was stunned and told her that i'm actually still a student. She was like... Ohhh.. then asked when i'm graduating.... Weird hor?? I wonder how these people got my particulars in the first place. I swear i didn't send any resume recently...
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:19 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "