*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Saturday, January 29, 2005

After so many good reviews of Desperate Housewives... I finally watched the first episode on our national tv. It's damn funnie can. And i'm giving it a two thumbs up! I will definitely continue catching the following episodes.. As u guys know, not much nice tv programmes showing on our tv after they stopped showing I guessX3... *Sianzation* Coz, "I guessX3" and "Shi Zhi Lu Kou" were the few taiwanese variety shows that make me laugh out loud can.

Back to Desperate Housewives...Heard that this drama serial is actually much better than "Sex and The City".



Anyway, i watched the first few episodes of Sex and The City. It's kind of interesting as well. Will consider to borrow STC's DVDs from bro one fine day...

Memories of the past are still haunting me... Perhaps they will remain embedded in my heart for the rest of my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |2:59 AM|

|