Friday, January 14, 2005
I'm blogging at free-access lab as I saw Wanseen typing her entry. While Shee Whei doing her e-learning (studious eh?). *winKz*
Chinese Lunar New Year is like two weeks time but I haven't buy any clothings. I really got no idea what sort of clothes I want to buy this year. In fact, I got no time to shop either. So many projects and ICAs waving @ me. *sadz* Shall see how it goes lor... Shld be meeting Ling for shopping this Sunday. (confirm hor?) Hope i'll get something, if not no time liao.
Oh yah... need to get a couple of b'day gifts too. Peipei, if you'r reading this... tell me wad u wan for ur b'day k. If not, i would buy wad i tink u like. Hahaa...
It's Friday today... which means i could only leave the campus when the moon and stars are out!

Management Accounting Tutor is kind enough to let us off earlier on previous tutorials. Hope she does that too on following tutorials.
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |3:20 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "