*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Sis and I attended the CDC & CCC Scholarship/Bursary Ceremony this afternoon. As usual, Mr Wong Kang Seng(Minister of Home Affairs and Bishan-Toa Payoh) presented the awards to us. Been receiving bursaries and scholarships from him since Secondary, ITE and Poly(to-date). Nevertheless, I would make good use of that sum of money.

After ceremony, I called up Angelia to ask where they were and I joined them for a bowling game at Grassroot before we made our way to Fisherman Village for dinner and drinks. We took a few photos using Angelia's digicam. Hehee.. the screen of her digicam is real BIG can!

Hmm... It seems like many frds having failed relationships recently. Feel a bit sad after knowing it...

Bro will be bringing the lil ones to Pasir Ris pet farm on Sunday again.... I might be joining them because how fun would it be without ME!?!?! Hahaa... Love to lil ones to bitss!!!

Okiess..Till then.. enjoy ur weekends to the fullest! Love u guys too!

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:43 AM|

|