*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Monday, December 13, 2004

I was expecting my pay check amount to be $400+ but it happened to be only $200+!! Oh God, how am i going to pay for all my shopping spree and x'mas pressiez?!

TeeHee~~ I'm a penniless gal after a shopping trip with Felicia & Angelia. I only bought a couple of items; a demin mini, ring and sling bag.... there's goes half of my pay! Those gals are luckier, they juz got their year-end BONU$! Me got no bonu$ but i have some pocket allowance and pathetic hourly pay! That's life of a student yah? Nevertheless, I still get "student price" at times.. *hiak Hiak* I love being a poor student, serious!

Town area is damn crowded these days, it's freaking me out! Boohoo.. I haven't really buy any x'mas pressie yet in another words i have to go and squeeze wif those x'mas shoppers! Shit!

Pris is a nice superior, she asked me to work till 24th Dec instead of 17th so that i could celebrate the x'mas wif them. *So sweet* Heeheezz... At the beginning i still thought she is those fiece and nasty person. *Never judge a book by its cover*

Still considering what to get for chargeback dept on my last day of work. Maybe some chocolate or biscuits from Marks and Spencers??? Gotta get pressie for Eunice and Hui Noi too, coz they never forget my share each year! Heheezz...

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:09 PM|

|