Monday, December 20, 2004
I really have had enough of this particular colleague of mine. Frankly speaking, I don't see a need for him to walk all the way to my work desk to tell me "such a minor thing". He sounded as if i'm his tuition kid or student! By all means, I am paid to work and not being lecture or nag by him!
He is damn lamer can, got a weird habit of "searching for mistakes i did" so that he could CORRECT me! What's his problem?! He thinks that he is an Auditor or wad? He's not qualified at all! I'm really pissed off by his kind of attitude. I totally agree with Weiling that HE IS DAMN WEIRD!
Hehee... Enough of my ranting... Woohoo... I'm alrite now.. =)
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |10:21 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "