*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The weather is so cold today...Been drizzling since i went to school in the morning.

Just came home, after 2 hours of Entrepreneur tutz. Wanseen and I are being grouped wif 3 Biz IT students. They look quite friendly to me at least. Heard that they are quite gd at WEB DESIGNING stuffs.. *Hiak hiak*

Supposed to go out wif a classmate of mine, but after looking at the way she dressed I could tell that she didn't want to go out liao...Her reason is "raining". Anyway, It's better lor I'm afraid that we got no common topic to talk about.

Bought some food for mum, and asked her out for shopping. She agreed... So i gotta go and prepare for now.. Byez

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:04 PM|

|