*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Yeahh... I'll be going back to school tomorrow. I got mixed feelings, excited yet worried... Nevertheless I will try to obtain better results this semester since it will be my last sem. This semester is considered nice except for my Friday timetable. I will get to see the night scene of NYP again lor, bcos i got late lecture and tutorials until 10pm. *Laugh out loud, if u wan*

Did some shopping at Toa Payoh and Juncti8n just now. Got some school materials and other stuffs just now. I'm actually more physically prepared than mentally.... Just hope that my brain can still work well after resting for like 2 months.

School materials


A plastic bowl for those lil visitors of my house.

Celine told us that the boxers were out of stock already. Too bad, i can't get to wear those cute girlies boxers liao. However I got another Baleno short at 50% discount. Can add to my collection..

3 Baleno shorts which i bought at different prices, 2 pieces @ $9.80 and 1 pc @ $7.00. (Felt being conned by Baleno sia) Oh yah, still remember i bought one of shorts with him, haiz... it's over liao anyway


The one and only picture we took together last nite.

P.S. Angelia, if ya reading this, drink more water and get enough of rest. Take care k..

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:53 PM|

|