*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

One of my fellow colleague, Alvin is on reservist and everyone seems like damn busy. I was also damn occupied with work today, but it was GREAT! Time seems like moving faster when i was pre-occupied with work. I even got to change my lunchtime to 1pm slot in order to finish my stuff. Felt bad to make Farah waited for me. HEez, she was super hungry that time. Sorrie gal :) Anyway, I dislike idling around at office! Make me feel so lousy and useless. Boo~!

I think I really over-determined my capability of handling heavy stuff can. Because of that I sprained my back when i was shifting a heavy box. Haiz, actually i wanted to ask my colleague to help me but he seemed damn busy so i didn't bother him. Boo~~ I already applied some medication on my back, hope it get better after a few days. I don't really wish to see a SINSEH.


Taufik won the Singapore Idol title~~ Phew.. so glad that it wasn't SLY.. Oppzz?? Kekeke... My sis and i were painting our nails while watching S'pore Idol. We rather paint ourselves than letting the manicurist to earn our $MONEY$! This is my third times, doing my own french manicure...As usual it looks like SHIT! I admit that i'm not skillful enough.

I have already applied half day leave tomorrow, think i will go home and rot before i start preparing for my cousin's wedding at Suntec, my dear bro will be fetching us at 6.30pm. I'll be wearing that tube dress which i bought for Yuting's wedding... I look damn "fugly" in that tube dress.... Hope to capture some nice pictures from the wedding dinner..

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |11:59 PM|

|