*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Hehee...Was browsing through Abercrombie website before blogging this entry. Saw the boxers which Celine mentioned earlier. Yeah, those boxers are way tOo sweet. Sis and I would like to order. *H|nT hInT* kekeke...



Went to town this evening wif my girlie frds. Oh yah, it was my first dine-in at NYDC. I ordered "farmboy chicken salad"! It was great, love the salad to bits! *Highly recommended by me or shld i say flowerpodders?* Must try wor!

We didn't manage to shop around as most shops had already closed when we finished our dinner... bleahh . But we still managed to snap a few shots of x'mas decor at town. I particular like the crystals made x'mas tree at Paragon maybe bcos i like glittery stuffs.
My dear frd, celine taught me how to combine the pics together on our way back... I tried out and the result is as below.

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |2:49 AM|

|