*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Monday, December 06, 2004

Being ignored is what i get when I said something that is not appropriate to him... But Hey! How come guy also so petty one? The world is changing liao... I'm the one who give in instead.Boo~

Anyway, I think it's time to let go...If this were to continue dragging, I would be the one who gets hurt again. I don't want those sad, moody and frighten feelings haunting me again.

I'm being taken for granted all this while, I knew it but i didn't voice up coz i cared for him, or in another words i'm soft hearted.

P.S. The best revenge on an ex-bf is to look better than you ever were.

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |10:54 PM|

|