*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Out of the sudden, I got this craving for Ben & Jerry's "chocolate chip cookies dough" ice cream.

I "hope" to get myself a tub next week BUT the thing is I AM FAT so i shouldn't be eating those stuff.

Oh yeah, Celine and Ray had been a great host at the BBQ session! The food was yummilicious! Their friends are friendly and funny than what i actually expected. Heheez... These peepz are full of crap i tell you. Silly me, laughed like mad at their lame jokes!

Time really flies doesn't it? Another 2 weeks or so i'll be back in school and also marking the end of 2004... Refresh back ur memory, what have u accomplished during 2004?

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:57 AM|

|