*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Saturday, December 04, 2004

It's a Friday, but pathetic me, went home after work. BoRRiinnGG!!! Unlike my sis and FarahRina, they went Chinablack. I don't have the mood to go clubbing(maybe AV soon) so i rather go home and rot. Had creamy mushroom and ham spaghetti for dinner. Yeah, i cooked and ate it ALONE. Nobody is at home, except ME! BOO~

Hehee.. I simply couldn't stay till for awhile. Went to meet my dear frd for La' kopi session at CB. We even discussed about how to exchange this yr x'mas pressies. Woohoo.. I can hear the footsteps of SANTA CLAUSE is getting nearer... My Fav. festive season is no other than Christmas!

We continued chatting via MSN when we reached home. She is tempting me to buy minis from Hollister lor?!?! So sad, I'm broke...

Corona Del Mar Mini 100% cotton, Vintage Hollister Wash, Imported (US$34.50)


I wanna get a similar one.

No Thunder legs please...................

-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |1:21 AM|

|