*home* *contacts* *tag me* *past entries*

[ blah..blah ]

" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "

Friday, December 31, 2004

(Spare a moment of silence for those victims affected by the earthquake and tsunami disaster) The death toll's been rising. Mother nature is way too cruel... It's definitely not a good way to end Year 2004. Nevertheless, please help up in monetary donations if you can afford to.


WOo.. In a few hours time, will be Year 2005 liao.. Time really flies that fast eh? It seems like not long ago we just welcomed 2004 hor? And now it seems it's over in just a wink of an eye. However, 2004 has been a fulfilling one for me. The greatest achievement I had in 2004 should be obtaining my driving license after so many hicupps... Gotta drive more often in 2005 if not waste all my time and effort in those driving lessons. Year 2004 left me lots of sweet and sad memories but I do cherish them...


Mum gave us $30 each because she and auntie won from betting in Toto. Hehee.. being kaypo, my sis and I were guessing how much did they really win.. The answer is $6k+! We were like HUH? We only got 1% of her $3k. Stingy sia my mother! Hahaa... Better than nothing lahh..I was thinking if only she is willing to sponsor a partial amount for my N7610, how nice will it be... *Dreaming ah*

Oh yeah, hope 2005 will be a gd year ahead for me and everyone out there!
Here, I am wishing all


"Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu, Kotoshi mo yoroshiku ne"

Start a brand new year with a smile on ur face k. See ya Next Year!!!


Pic of my hair


-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |3:36 PM|

|