Saturday, November 06, 2004
WoOhOo~~

I managed to clear the semester with mostly C and B+. Hehee.. I'm easily contented rite? Nahh, I will try my best to get 'NICER' results next and also last semester. *Hopefully*
Presenting our new family members (2mths old puppies)
Ginger(female) and Pepper(male). Breed is Cocker Spaniel.
We were quite surprised that my bro actually went to buy the two puppies instead of adopting a dog which they mentioned the other day. My bro and sis-in-law bought them for 700bucks each.
Backview of Ginger and Pepper... heh I could hardly take their photos as they are very hyper-active.
Thirsty puppies...
Sleeping together...

so sweet!
I will be going to my bro's house for baking session, which means i will get to play wif them again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
flying towards my dreams
@ |9:31 PM|
|
[ you are vistor no. ]
[ forward ]
Blah blah(you can write whatever you want)
Feel free to surf around. Simply just click on the navigation above.
Enjoy! (^.^)
[ i quote ]
I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is two weeks.
-Totie Fields
[ about me ]
. d.o.r.i.s.u . Sept 11
.
. shopaholic . NYPians . tortoise phobic
.
. chinese-teochew
.JLPT 4
.
.no music no life
.
.twin.twinkle@gmail.com
.
[ currently ]
MOOD : happie, am i?
.
READING : can u keep a secret
.
LISTENING :anything on radio
.
[ loves ]
. her family . frds
. doggies
.
. oreo-cheezecake
.ice milk tea
.
. kenny r0gers
. farmboy chicSalad
.
. swimming
.aerobics
.
. la' kopi
. movies
. $hopping
.
. jay chou . mayday
. jj lin
.
. sunyanzi
. craig david
. alicia keys
.
[ wishlist ]
. agnes b/gucci wallet
. watch
.
. levis' square cut . *b|ing b|ing*
.
. laneige wsp . k0se mask wh|te .
. lip gloss . organiser .
. bangkok trip ||
. KL trip
.
. anna sui's secret wish
. papillio .
. OPI nailpolish . adidas bag .
. training shoes . adidas swimsuit
.
[ new year resolution ]
. be a happie ger
.
. family, doggies, frdzzz & myself in gd health
.
. a career
wif gd prospects .
. save and spend less
.
. exercise regularly
.
. boost reading habit
.
. be confidence of herself
.
[ blah ]
[ blah..blah ]
" Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery u miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where u are going and why. "